Ключи предназначены исключительно для самопроверки. Любой язык предполагает возможность выразить одну и ту же мысль несколькими способами, поэтому всегда лучше думать самостоятельно и обращаться к готовым ответам лишь в случае затруднений. Кроме того, любой опытный учитель с легкостью отличит самостоятельно выполненную работу учащегося от списанной с ключей.
1. there are 2. are there 3. there are 4. are there 5. is there 6. there is 7. there are 8. is there 9. there are 10. are there
1. No, there aren’t.
2. No, there isn’t.
3. Yes, there is.
4. No, there isn’t.
5. No, there aren’t.
6. No, there aren’t.
7. No, there isn’t.
8. No, there isn’t.
9. No, there aren’t.
10. No, there aren’t.
A. 1. There are five rooms in my house. 2. There is one bedroom in their flat. 3. There is one big window in the bedroom. 4. There are seven flower pots on the window-sill. 5. There is an armchair near the desk. 6. There is a chess box under the armchair. 7. There are (some) pictures in their house. 8. There is an old mirror behind the wardrobe. 9. There is a lamp above my bed. 10. There is a little lawn in front of our house.
B. 1. Is there a microwave oven in the kitchen? 2. Are there four cinemas in the town? 3. Is there water in the bottle? 4. Is there dust under the sofa? 5. Is there a clock above the entrance? 6. Is there a supermarket near your house? 7. Is there wallpaper on the walls? 8. Are there clean towels in the wardrobe? 9. Is there fresh fish in this shop? 10. Is there an entrance to the underground in this street?
1. There is a pantry under the staircase. The pantry is small.
2. There are 17 hens in the yard. The hens are white.
3. There is a new student in the class. The student is clever.
4. There are 300 books in the bookcase. The books are very valuable.
5. There is a car under the window. The car is ours.
6. There is (some) juice in the cup. The juice is fresh.
7. There is a cloud in the sky. The cloud is white.
8. There is one laptop in our family. The laptop is not mine.
9. There are fishermen on the bank. The fishermen are sleepy.
10. There are 12 books in her e-reader. The books are German.
1. gets 2. drives 3. celebrate 4. collects 5. buy 6. wear 7. open 8. learns 9. closes 10. plays 11. travels 12. write 13. come 14. build 15. waits 16. swims 17. paint 18. translates 19. watches 20. help
1. Whales don’t live… Do whales live … ?
2. The Chinese don’t eat … Do the Chinese eat … ?
3. Our cat doesn’t catch … Does our cat catch … ?
4. Their cats don’t catch … Do their cats catch … ?
5. Angela doesn’t always keep … Does Angela always keep … ?
6. It doesn’t rain … Does it rain … ?
7. Leaves don’t fall off … Do leaves fall off … ?
8. Granny doesn’t get up and cook… Does Granny get up and cook?
9. This car doesn’t run … Does this car run … ?
10. Those flowers don’t grow … Do those flowers grow … ?
11. Their parents don’t send … Do their parents send … ?
12. Sam doesn’t get … Does Sam get … ?
13. Wendy and Andy don’t usually stay … Do Andy and Wendy usually stay … ?
14. This café doesn’t sell … Does this café sell … ?
15. Students don’t use … Do students use … ?
16.You don’t do … Do you do … ?
17. The sun doesn’t rise … Does the sun rise … ?
18. Horses don’t drink … Do horses drink … ?
19. Younger students don’t have … Do younger students have … ?
20. Our History teacher doesn’t tell … Does you History teacher tell you … ?
1. them 2. them 3. it 4. it 5. us 6. her 7. me 8. them 9. it 10. her
A. 1. I often buy mineral water. 2. I buy mineral water every day in summer. 3. I don’t buy coke. 4. I never buy coke. 5. You learn new words. 6. You learn new English words and expressions every day. 7. Do you learn new English words and expressions well? 8. Do you learn poems by heart at school? 9. You don’t always learn new words. 10. He works in a hospital. 11. His father works as a surgeon in a hospital. 12. Tom works with his father at the hospital. They both are surgeons. 13. Mr White doesn’t know German, he speaks only English. 14. Does this person often laugh at you? 15. Does John work at the same university with her? 16. Does her brother often call you? 17. She lives and works in Oxford. 18. My friend works as a teacher in Oxford. 19. My aunt doesn’t know her. 20. Does this teacher remember us?
B. 1. This reference book helps me greatly. 2. Don’t touch the dog, it bites! 3. This detergent (stuff) removes dirt (stains) from clothes really well. 4. Do all these detergents wash the dishes well? 5. This medicine doesn’t relieve headache. 6. We use new tools in our work. 7. My colleagues and I drive to work. 8. We usually travel in summer and stay at home in winter. 9. We all don’t like horror films. 10. Do we know this rule (yet)? 11. Do we always stay here? 12. You don’t go to school in July. 13. You never go to school in July. 14. Do you and Liz go to school together? 15. The birds live under that roof. 16. They don’t go to the south in autumn. 17. Do birds eat bread? 18. Her hamsters make noise even at night. 19. Do bears catch fish in rivers? 20. Do sportsmen jog in the park in winter?
1. Yes, they do. 2. No, it doesn’t. 3. Yes, they do. 4. No, he doesn’t. 5. Yes, I do. / No, I don’t. 6. Yes, you do. 7. Yes, they do. 8. No, it doesn’t. 9. No, it doesn’t. 10. Yes, it does.
A. 1. why 2. when 3. what 4. how many 5. how 6. how much 7. which 8. where 9. how/where/who 10. what
B. 1. how 2. what 3. how much 4. where 5. why 6. how many 7. what 8. which 9. when 10. how many 11. where 12. how many 13. why 14. when 15. which
A. 1. is 2. does 3. are 4. is 5. does 6. are 7. do 8. are 9. do 10. are 11. do 12. do
B. 1. is 2. does 3. am 4. do 5. are 6. are 7. do 8. is 9. do 10. are 11. do 12. are
1. His father is a carpenter. he makes wooden furniture but he doesn’t work with metal.
2. We do not usually watch fantastic films. But this one is really interesting.
3. This is a new road to the airport. I do not know it yet.
4. This fish is rare here and fishermen do not usually catch it.
5. Our car is big and heavy but it doesn’t consume much fuel.
6. Do you translate texts at the lessons? – Yes, it is one of the tasks.
7. Where do you keep the tools? – They are all here, in this locker.
8. Why do you stay at home at the weekend? – We are not always at home, sometimes we go out to the park.
9. The students do not usually borrow these books from the library; you can find them on the Internet.
10. The new boots are not comfortable and I don’t wear them.
1. The children have many presents for New Year. – Do the children have many presents for New Year? – The children don’t have many presents for New Year.
2. We have only good marks in Maths. – Do you have only good marks in Maths? – We don’t have only good marks in Maths.
3. Sandy and Martha have a high temperature today. – Do Sally and Martha have a high temperature today? – Sally and Martha don’t have a high temperature today.
4. The tourists have many excellent photos after the trip. – Do the tourists have many excellent photos after the trip? – The tourists don’t have many excellent photos after the trip.
5. I have three oranges in my bag. – Do you have three oranges in your bag? – I don’t have three oranges in my bag.
1. I always have breakfast but I never have lunch, and you?
2. Let’s have a swim. The water is warm.
3. When we have a quarrel we always make it up quickly.
4. The neighbours upstairs have a row even at 2 a.m. Everyone is angry with them.
5. You live near the park and never have a walk there. That’s not right!
6. Have a look at the dog, it’s so funny.
7. When do you have days-off? – On Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. – Do you work on Saturday? – Yes, always.
8. What do you usually have for breakfast? – Porridge. – I do not like it.
9. Have a good time in Italy. – Thanks. Would you like to have any souvenir from there?
10. Let’s have a word about this later.
11. How many times a week do you have a bath?
12. After training the sportsmen have a shower.
13. English people traditionally have tea at 5 o’clock.
14. Do you have black coffee or coffee with milk?
15. When Tom has nightmares he wakes up at once.
16. Do they have lunch at home or at work? – At work, as they live far from the office.
17. The children have holidays four times a year.
18. Let’s have a rest at the weekend and go to the country.
19. We never have soup for dinner/supper.
20. Sometimes our daughter has a chat with schoolchildren from America by Skype.
1. There are seven days in a week. 2. I have three more days-off this month. 3. There are mountains in Chile. 4. How many rooms do you have in your house? 5. She has a mole in her cheek. 6. There is no water in the school swimming-pool now. 7. The children don’t have lessons on Saturday. 8. Are there any lessons in your school on Saturday? 9. How many volcanoes are there in Iceland? 10. There is a volcano on this island. 11. Planes usually have two wings. 12. There are two porches in our house. 13. Usually there is snow in Moscow in December. 14. There are 101 or 102 keys on the keyboard. 15. There is a doorbell near this door. 16. Do you have a key to this door? 17. No, we don’t have the key. 18. Only the janitor/caretaker has it. 19. Do you have any news? 20. Are there any interesting news from England?
1. Where is he from? 2. Where does her uncle come from? 3. Is this man from New Zealand? 4. The new pupil in our class comes from Belarus. 5. Don’t you come from St. Petersburg? 6. I am from St. Petersburg, but I live in Moscow. 7. Where do those tourists come from? – From Italy. 8. These tangerines aren’t from Morocco. 9. Where is this fruit from? 10. All their relatives are from Siberia.
исправленные ошибки: begins, minutes, go to the bathroom, we have breakfast, Mum gets up, cooks, porridge for breakfast, don’t или never, it takes, people are late, come home, in the evening, with my friends, don’t have classes, at the weekend
1. does 2. make 3. make 4. make 5. do 6. does 7. make 8. make 9. does 10. make 11. make 12. make 13. make 14. make 15. make 16. do 17. make 18. do 19. make 20. makes 21. make 22. make 23. do 24. make 25. makes 26. make 27. make 28. does, do 29. do 30. do
1. Tom is from America but he lives in Germany and does business here.
2. All the children in their family do morning exercises.
3. We always do the washing up after meals.
4. Conscientious students usually make good progress in the second term.
5. Kate does the shopping with her mom.
6. Does her granny do the gardening?
7. This student always makes fun of himself. What does he do it for?
8. I always make at least one mistake in a dictation.
9. My parents make a reservation with hotels abroad at least one month before the trip.
10. The neighbours upstairs make a noise at the weekend. – Do they have a row? – No, they just do repairs all the time.
11. Ann doesn’t easily make friends with new people.
12. Let’s make an appointment with the dentist for July, 11th.
13. Our little dog regularly makes a terrible mess in the flat.
14. Every morning I make a few calls to the central office and then I do my work.
15.Rescue teams make important decisions every day.